Front-End Engineer (REMOTE Europe) - Web components + React + ES6 🚀
At Vizibl, we’re on a mission to help every company work together, better. We want to help all companies make a difference in the world by revolutionising the way they work together, empowering them to reach their full potential.
We’re off to a great start too. Teams in some of the world’s largest enterprise companies are already collaborating with their suppliers through Vizibl and transforming the way they work to drive innovation together.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where every company sees the benefit of working openly and collaboratively. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s help every company work together, better.
Are you interested in building products that challenge the status quo in the enterprise space? Do you enjoy an abundance of autonomy with just the right amount of alignment? Vizibl is looking for an experienced Front End Engineer who is passionate about building beautiful solutions that solve complex problems. This is an opportunity to drive exciting new projects that will help change the way the world’s largest companies work with each other. The position is remote and is full-time.
We’re looking for a Front End Engineer to join one of our product squads to take ownership of several platform verticals to help develop new and exciting features as well as improve and maintain existing stuff.
We’re working with some of the world’s biggest companies from pharmaceuticals to telecoms. Our unique blend of Enterprise know-how coupled with our beautiful and usable products is one of the things our customers love about us.
2019 will be a critical year for Vizibl as we transition and grow rapidly, so you’ll play a key role in helping ensure our product team values are deeply ingrained in our products. You'll also be involved in hiring to increase the size of the team later in the year. The ideal candidate is a self motivated person that thrives on a challenge. They don’t settle for OK and have a desire to integrate themselves deeply into the working of the business.
As this is a fully remote position we'll be looking for strong communication skills and the ability to motivate yourself and your team to work independently.
If this sounds like your sort of challenge we'd love to hear from you.
Working for Vizibl you’ll...
- Have a huge amount of autonomy
- Work with cutting edge technologies inside of our micro-component architecture
- Be responsible for planning and developing solutions end to end
- Be an ambassador for our product values
- Contribute to a positive and empowering company culture.
What You’ll Need
- Have experience working in a professional engineering team
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Strong UI/UX experience
- Experience with Git
- English fluency and excellent communication skills
- Experience with TDD/BDD methodologies (Jasmine, Protractor)
- A desire to learn and improve
- You have experience working in an agile team
- You have experience working in a remote team
- You have experience working with micro-component front end architecture
- You’re familiar with the enterprise project management space
- You’ve integrated with large corporate IT environments before