Product Designer (Remote Europe)
At Vizibl, we’re on a mission to help every company work together, better. We want to help all companies make a difference in the world by revolutionising the way they work together, empowering them to reach their full potential.
We’re off to a great start too. Teams in some of the world’s largest enterprise companies are already collaborating with their suppliers through Vizibl and transforming the way they work to drive innovation together.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where every company sees the benefit of working openly and collaboratively. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s help every company work together, better.
Are you interested in building products that challenge the status quo in the enterprise space? Do you enjoy an abundance of autonomy with just the right amount of alignment? Vizibl is looking for a Product Designer who is passionate about building meaningful product experiences . This is an opportunity to drive exciting new projects that will help change the way the world’s largest companies work with each other.
We’re looking for a Product Designer that’s keen to bring their expertise to design easy-to-use, delightful user experiences that use customer data, analytics and feedback to drive business priorities.
We’re working with some of the world’s biggest companies from pharmaceuticals to telecoms. Our unique blend of Enterprise know-how coupled with our beautiful and usable products is one of the things our customers love about us.
2019 will be a critical year for Vizibl as we transition and grow rapidly, so you’ll play a key role in helping ensure our product team values are deeply ingrained in our products. You'll also be involved in hiring to increase the size of the team later in the year. The ideal candidate is someone that thrives on improvement and is not afraid to push into new frontiers.
We're a remote-first company with a London hub so people who are looking for a remote role or for people looking to be primarily based in an office are welcome.
As a remote-first company we'll be looking for strong communication skills and the ability to motivate yourself and your team to work independently.
If this sounds like your sort of challenge we'd love to hear from you.
Working for Vizibl you’ll…
- Work through design problems from beginning to end, translating insights from research and analytics into concepts that form disruptive new products and features, and designing the detailed workflows and interactions required to make them a reality.
- Own the end-to-end process for design projects, from research and ideation, prototypes, wireframes and high-fidelity mockups, to design implementation with tight squad communication
- Partner with the lead product designer to maintain and manage the Vizibl style guide
- Partner directly with the lead product designer to evolve the Product Design team: our people, our structure, our processes, our values
- Contribute to a positive and empowering company culture.
- Be responsible for supporting projects outside of the product team IE product marketing.
- Help to continually improve our processes and help to ensure the team is being productive across our product squads.
- Work with the lead product designer to manage the Vizibl brand including the website
- Have experience with end-to-end product design, including working with all internal stakeholders throughout the process
- Have experience designing for multiple platforms but especially desktop
- Be self organising and be excellent at seeing projects through end to end
- English fluency and excellent communication skills
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and customer needs that lead to more questions than answers.
- Be motivated by feedback, and by the opportunity to improve in your role, in the work, and in how you work together as a team.
- You have experience working in an agile team
- You have experience working in a remote team
- You’ve designed for a SaaS platform before
- You’re familiar with the enterprise project management space
- You’ve integrated with large corporate IT environments before
- You have experience using Sketch App and Abstract